Wednesday 25 October 2017

Paper Piecing Magazine


Hi there....

I wanted to talk about a few of the patterns we finished up for the Issue #15 Paper Piecing Magazine.

The Festive Season issue always has some cute Christmas patterns.




This is the Joy, Love & Peace pattern. It measures 14x28" (36x74cm) so it makes a lovely long wall hanging or table runner/decoration.















 Here are some that were tested for me to add to the magazine.
This first one is by Roberta Smith and next to it is by Colleen Jolly.
They're both so beautiful! Thanks so much for all your help.













This is the Snowflake design in Issue #15
The pattern measures 14" (36cm)



Here we have the tested blocks by Michelle Carroll and Charlotte Behrens.
So cute! Thanks so very much ladies. I love them!!






You can find Issue #15 of Paper Piecing 1/4" Digital Magazine right here........ it has its own site.....

Subscriptions are $32 for 4 issues (quarterly) OR for Single Issues $8 in my Craftsy Shop.
All back issues are in my Craftsy Shop too...


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)






1 comment:

CJ Jolly said...

Thank you... for the updates...
& I enjoy being "A Tester" & luv to see what others make.