Friday 17 November 2017

Friday Fun day!

Hi there everyone...

I've been so busy doing the new designs for the magazine in January. Its been a little hectic!!
All is finished and off to the testers. Fingers crossed, they come back amazing!!

I've made you all a little something for sticking with me during the quiet moments....
Thanks, I love you guys!


This is Mr Fox..... who said he was nabbin' the chickens?   No Proof....
The pattern is 12" (31cm) and is another in the Folk Art pattern series...


You can grab your FREE pattern right here...

I hope you enjoy sewing it up!

Also!!

Remember the 1 - 18 December is our "12 Days of Christmas" patterns
together with Marian from Seams to be Sew....














*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



3 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute pattern! Thank you!

Susan said...

Another cute pattern. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Joan said...

I chuckled out loud when I saw this new pattern! I think after the holidays I will need to play with your folk patterns. Thanks again for sharing!